20131113

Necromunda Terrain Part 3



YAY terrain update!
So the rubble and Jeresy Barriers have been based now, as you can see. My JSA Kempatai has also decided to step in for scale check as there’s a chance I can use this terrain in Infinity as well (despite me probably preferring to use the AT-43 walls as they haven’t been shot to pieces!)




And I’ve also made a couple of new pieces as well; well 3 to be exact. I always wanted to know how light worked in a hive city, because apparently they can see as if it was full day time in the hive (seriously, there should be a maximum range of sight in this game because of the lack of maintenance in the underhive!). So with the discovery of the GW Cities of Death Lamp Post, it kind of answered my question. So far I’ve managed to get 3 of them, but I do want about 8. So work in progress with this one! Plus they also provide another form of soft cover!

They don't really fit into the Infinity theme, so only Cypher
got to stand close to it!!!
A nice shot of all 3 (ok, it's a bit blurry, sorry!)

All that's left to do it paint them! And then at some point start on the other scatter terrain!

Cheers!
dulydude


No comments:

Post a Comment